Am I asleep or unconscious?
While the word "sleep" is often used during your session, you are not asleep or unconscious. Unlike unconscious sleep, your mind will hear everything that is said, and you will be aware at all times.
- - Stop Procrastination
- - Stop Smoking Hypnosis
- - Sexual Performance Enhancement
- - Fear & Phobia Release
- - Natural Insomnia Relief
- - Confidence & Self-Esteem
- - Self-Hypnosis
- - What is hypnosis?
- - How does hypnosis work?
- - How does hypnosis feel?
- - Does it really work?
- - What does a typical session include?
- - Will you create a custom hypnosis audio?
- - Are phone hypnosis sessions available?
- - What training qualifies you to help me?
- - How many sessions does it usually take?
- - What does a session cost?