What does a hypnotherapy session cost?
The cheapest hypnotherapists in Los Angeles charge about $75 (the most expensive is $645, if you don't count the guy who charges $15,000). The investment for a session with Brennan is $345, which is all-inclusive.
No matter what tools or books are needed for you to get results, you're covered. And because you're receiving a CD or mp3 audio recording of every hypnosis session, you save time and money through the power of hypnotic repetition at home.
Your initial session will be 90 minutes long. Each session following is approximately 60 minutes long.
There is also a discount for session packages. Call 323-528-9096 today for details.
- - Stop Procrastination
- - Stop Smoking Hypnosis
- - Sexual Performance Enhancement
- - Fear & Phobia Release
- - Natural Insomnia Relief
- - Confidence & Self-Esteem
- - Self-Hypnosis
- - What is hypnosis?
- - How does hypnosis work?
- - How does hypnosis feel?
- - Does it really work?
- - What does a typical session include?
- - Will you create a custom hypnosis audio?
- - Are phone hypnosis sessions available?
- - What training qualifies you to help me?
- - How many sessions does it usually take?
- - What does a session cost?